How to remove sweat / body fluid stains?Updated a year ago
Body fluid stains or sweat stains are caused by acne products or other creams you may be using that contain benzoyl peroxide.
Here are the steps you can follow to remove the stains
Use a gel detergent product NOT powders.
Washing is done in 2 steps (POSSILBLY run only step 2)
1. STAIN removal pretreatment
- Soak the stained laundry in a gel detergent solution for 1-2 hours at room temperature or rub it directly on the stained area to cover it and spread it over the stain with your fingers
- Leave the detergent on the Stained Area - later add the fabrics into the washing machine
2. WASHING in a washing machine
- Run washing cycle with high dosage of the washing detergent at the highest temperature recommended by the care label - PREFERRED 140F.
- Rinse well and unload.
Was this article helpful?